When do we see each other?
The kitchen is the heart of our family life, and an essential part of any renovation or new building project. Do you have plans to buy a new kitchen, but don't feel like visiting our showroom right now? In order not to delay the progress of your planning unnecessarily, we offer you an innovative option.
Make a remote appointment with our consultants! By using the most modern digital video conferencing solution, you can contact us for complete kitchen advice with design and cost estimate. Our advisors will show you all the possibilities directly from our showroom, you will enjoy the best advice and we will prepare a design and cost estimate which we will also present to you online.
Remote kitchen advice in 7 steps
1. The appointment. You can make an appointment by phone, email or use the appointment scheduler on our website link.
2. You can take your time to prepare for our conversation at home. See some practical tips at the bottom of this page
3. The kitchen interview. After the initial introduction of our services & SieMatic lifestyles, we will go through your kitchen wishes & requirements together.
4. The design sketch plan. Following our interview you will receive a summary, a design sketch plan and a moodboard tailored to your wishes.
5. You can respond to the design sketch plan by phone, e-mail or we will make a digital follow-up appointment together.
6. Samples service. You will receive a sample set of materials and colours for your new kitchen, compiled by our interior designer, at your home.
7. The digital presentation. Together with you, we plan a digital appointment for a detailed presentation of our proposals and the cost estimate.